Puppies...

Most of us do love puppies. Even I do! But I never had a chance to have a puppy for a pet.

I go out for a walk in our layout quite frequently. On all my rounds, I used to see a black dog. It would be simply roaming around or sleeping in the middle of the road least bothered about who crossed. But it was a while since I went for the walks. Last day I went out again and was quite surprised to see it along with seven puppies. All brown and black ones. It was actually cute. Seven of them running around and playing, jumping over each other, and chewing on whatever came in the way. Sometimes one of them would try to climb over to the footpath and fall down.

Initially they used to shy and run away when somebody passed by. But now they have become so used to the people passing by that they follow them till round the corner and run back again. Its really pretty!!

No comments: