End and Beginning

Finally said goodbye to 2011 and started on with 2012. Everything seems normal and okay till now. I haven't taken any new year resolutions as I know resolutions never work out for me. Just taking life in the pace it is coming to me.

As usual there was the annual company shut down for a week. So got a few days off and went down to Kerala. As always, it was hectic - travelling. And the days went past so quickly that within no time it was time to board the bus back to Bangalore. For a few days, my co-sister and kid came and stayed with us. It was joyful when they were here. The kid is just a year old and now learning to speak and walk. It is hilarious when she tries to speak - alien words and phrases. But her expressions are cute. Walking is another nice part. I love to see the way she falters when she tries to walk without help. And even better is to watch her yawning when waking from a deep sleep. So cute!

On the day of New Year, they went back to Kerala. We were back to being the two souls in the big house, lonely! Going back to office seemed very painful after the vacation. Now we are falling back on track and hoping for the best in this new year!

Hope you all had a wonderful time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love this project in this web site, you are giving good information with great writing! This web site is very helpfull!
I´m Lucia, from New Jersey, so I am going to be a fan of this page, my personal details may be boring but I will tell them off course I like football as well as movies, and I also play a lot Shakira on my parties, I´m without boyfriend at the moment so male users....just kidding :)! I already tried online dating it didn´t work out very well....
I wrote this comment because as I previously mentioned I really enjoy this web site I also have a web community just like you, but mine is vey different from yours, it is about playing poker without having to make a deposit....:)
I will also have to apologize by my language it is the only way I found to talk with you guys....Good Night to all of you, Bye