Idle and bored

I literally have nothing to do for the next few hours. I have given a document for link validation (2847 links) and last day 2000 links took 3hours. Don't know how much its going to take today. And today I really have to post it! :-(

Caught up idle with nothing to do. I am extremely hungry but the cafeteria guys havent finished arranging the food. So just thought of blogging in btwn but really have no topics. Again a weekend is here. But this one wont be boring as the old ones. Reason - my parents and mittu are back :-) Need to catch up on lots of sleep. I am literally sleepless nowadays. I am forced to share my room with my aunt who wakes up in the oddest hours of early dawn to complete her pending office works and start her day! So my day starts with all those bangs and bongs here and there. Its really annoying but can't help. Then this weekend, a few friends would be coming home for lunch hopefully (torturing my poor mom).

I have bought a few books also. Need to start reading those and also re-start a few things I left mid-way years back!

No comments: