Over the past few weeks I tried a bit on making buns and breads. But each time, it was a disaster. The problem was that the dough was not rising and the end result was a hard mass of dough. Last week I again thought of giving it one final try and yes, it was a success.
And now the pics.
I finally figured out the reason why I failed in the past attempts. My measurement of yeast was wrong. The recipes I referred always mentioned the quantity in ounces which when I calculated to grams came out wrong. Yesterday I got the correct proportion and Voila!
I don't have any specific site to mention as I referred a couple of random food blogs and other websites. Additionally I sprinkled some sesame seeds, and must say I loved it!