Updating Lazily

I am not able to update my blogs very often these days. Even though I reach home early and have nothing to do after reaching back, blogging is not happening nowadays. My parents and Mittu are with us for a while. I tend to spend more time with them. I have even given up on crochet for some time now. And as it rains very frequently, gardening also is not being taken care of. So, a lazy routine now.

My weekends are pretty nice. All of us go out and it is fun. And hubby and me go for movies more often now. Last week we went for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. Yeah, I know I am late. But the movie was nice. I loved the cast and the concept.

I haven't been writing anything about Mittu for a long while now. He is naughty, as usual. But I must say he is very obedient and understanding. The moment we all started getting ready to go out, he understands, and goes and sits in his cage by himself. Such a lovely creature. But the moment we are back and put the key in the keyhole, he is out of the cage!

The climate is a bit dull these days. It rains very often, not sunny, and is a very lousy one. I don't know whether it is this weather, but something is causing me to fall sick often. Either I am down with fever or am sluggish and fully drained out. Whatever be the reason, I am not liking it.

The flower show was on at Lal Bagh Botanical Garden. I wanted to watch it so badly that my husband was ready to take me over the weekend. But to my badluck, the moment we got into the car, it started raining very heavily. And just imagine the plight of the place after a heavy downpour. We reached there - there was no parking space available, it was dirty and muddy, everywhere people were huddled up, dripping umbrellas, and all what can make an after rain experience bad were there. So, what did we do? We went back without seeing the show :-D Hubby agreed to take me on another day! We again went out but as it was the final day of the show, didn't dare to go out in the bustling crowd.

Well, that's all for today :-)

No comments: